Seja Bem Vindo! Gostou? Deixe Comentário!

Seguidores

Download CD WOW Worship Red – Various Artists CD Duplo

Baixar CD WOW Worship Red – Various Artists CD Duplo
Download CD WOW Worship Red – Various Artists CD Duplo

CD 1
Músicas
01. Famous One [Chris Tomlin]
02. You Are So Good To Me [Third Day]
03. Amazing Love [Bebo Norman]
04. Give Us Clean Hands [Mark Schultz]
05. The Potter’s Hand [Darlene Zschech]
06. Above All [Michael W. Smith]
07. Sanctuary [Jaci Velasquez]
08. Once Again [Matt Redman and Tim Hughes]
09. The Power Of Your Love [Rebecca St. James]
10. Jesus, Lover Of My Soul [ZOEgirl]
11. How Deep The Father’s Love For Us [Joy Williams]
12. Be The Centre [Michael Frye & Kathryn Scott]
13. We Fall Down [Steven Curtis Chapman with Chris Tomlin]
14. What A Friend We Have In Jesus/Old Rugged Cross/How Great Thou Art [Amy Grant]
15. We Will Glorify [Twila Paris]
16. Beautiful Savior [Casting Crowns] – Bonus Track
17. All I Want Is You [Planetshakers] – Bonus Track

CD 2
Músicas
01. Enough [Jeremy Camp]
02. Did You Feel The Mountains Tremble [Delirious?]
03. Lord I Lift Your Name On High [SonicFlood]
04. Hallelujah (Your Love Is Amazing) [Brenton Brown]
05. As The Deer [Salvador]
06. Victory Chant [Nicole C. Mullen]
07. Here I Am To Worship [Plus One]
08. I Love You Lord [Paul Colman Trio]
09. Let My Words Be Few [Phillips, Craig & Dean]
10. Word Of God Speak [Big Daddy Weave]
11. Open The Eyes Of My Heart [Randy Travis]
12. Spirit Of The Living God [FFH]
13. There Is A Redeemer [Keith Green]
14. I Exalt Thee [Caedmon's Call]
15. I’ll Fly Away [Jars of Clay]
15. May The Words Of My Mouth [Tim Hughes]
16. More Than A Friend [Jeremy Riddle]




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

 

Copyright OTAN GOSPEL | | Otan Gospel Download Ano VI